Something wonderfully Sinister

I came back home, and saw Pain sitting on my bedsheets with Frustration lazing in his lap.
"Here to stay again?" I asked. A little bewildered.
"Yep, the last guy killed himself. So there wasn't really any point in staying. " He gazed a painful look.

"Screaming with a voice I cannot find,
desperately trying to be someone I'm not.
Drinking the salty tears that flood the eyes.
And fighting to hold the flurry of thoughts.

Like the deepness of the transcient night."

"Staying for long?" I asked casually as I removed my socks and threw them one side.
"Wellllll... Maybe for a couple of days. Then I'll go off to look for some poly kid. School has just started. "He stroked Frustration lightly on the cheek and she giggled childishly.

"Well. How are you feeling?" He queried.
"rather obnoxious. If you must know. Never felt more nauseous."
"Aw. Come on. Cheer up. I'm here with you till the exams end." He grinned and gave Frustration a wink. She had been flinging my books off the table. She stopped to look at him and gave a hearty laugh.

"Pain and Frustration frolicking upon the bed
woven beautifully of precious shame and guilt.
Adding to the lonely fragile wreckage,
of deep ecstatic emotional baggage

That is suppose to make me."

"Well. Since you're here.. You want anything to drink?" I sigh.
"Beer? Alcohol?" he ponders.
"alright." I reply as I head out of my room. "That can be arranged. Anything else?"

Frustration looks me in the eyes. She gleams."Get him anything. Anything to ease the pain."

"A silent solace in the darkness that I hide.
Admist the life of strife and pain.
From the blinding reality of failed expectation,
I pray, please do not let my heart be torn apart.

in vain."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home