exams.

My brain involutarily has reached some sort of steady state diffusion. Which in material science terms, means that whatever i've been trying to get in has been coming out the other side. What, or where, is the other side? I haven't the atom of an idea. Which is buggerish.

Exams are in 9 days time and nothing is staying in. Oh dear. Which by Hypothesis testing, could possibly suggest that 1: I do have a brain but am not using it(Which is equal to not having a brain) OR 2: I really don't have a brain. By the likes of what has been going on. It seems that either one is likely as possible.

If I'm pretty sure that 95% of the time nothing is going in. Then I possibly could have a 95% chance of having no brain. Which is sad. But if i make that kind of assumption, I'd be making some sort of a horrible type one error. (in statistical terms) Which is rather dangerously serious conclusion in this case. Its the equivalent of saying a mung bean is a green bean just because the sample mean proves that its not a hotdog. Oh bummer. I need more samples of my brain.

I need more brain. Yes. Definately. More brains means more retention. More retention means more detention, and more detention means more dentures and more dentures mean... I'm growing old. OH DEAR. I just need more brain, not old age. More brains that the dinosaurs which happen to be extinct and definately more brains that an snowman. Speaking of which, Christmas is coming. oh good. Someone is getting baptised on Christmas. Yippee. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home