Tag you're it.

"You have been tagged." Was the curiously poisonous statement that sprawled across my screen.

"I have been what?... Tagged?" I feel perculiarly like an unhappy soft toy on sale who's got his ear pierced with a those funky plastic rings attached with the latest bar codes.

"You have been tagged!!" She replies quickly with a hint of irritation. "Go to my blog and you'll see what I mean."

I go to Ann's blog. And #$%&!!! I realize instantly what has just happened.
Great. Now I try my hardest to be optimistic.

Instructions:
Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

(Really.I surprise myself with my obedience sometimes. )

1.Ann =.=''
2.Doreen
3.Andrea
4.Dan Chia
5. Ivan
6.Yang Qian
7. Mom
8.Enting
9.Jolene
10.Dan Ng
11.Ying Chiang
12.LiLing
13.Paul
14.Joshua
15.Caroline
16.Faith
17.Andrew Tang
18.Nicholas
19.YiYu
20.XueXin

(thinks: that was hard. thankfully its over.)

Questions:
1. How did you meet number 14?
Oh. He was my mission trip group mate.

2.What would you do if you had never met Number 1?
I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT!!!! Okay. nvm. I... er... Wouldn't have gotten to know about teddy Geiger and saving Jane and... All those fantastic artists so soon.

3.What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?
(WHAT?!? Who is 20 and 9....?Crap. ahahah.. ANNnnnn...)
I think. I would be gay and happy. =/

4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. *dies* er..... ERRRR...errrr....

5.Describe no.3
Oh. Her. haha. She's the nitty-picky-reflective-tour-guide-shoe-wearing-excitable... NAH... kidding. =)
She's the girl with the laughing eyes and goes: "oh mummy!" when she slips and falls.

6.Do you think No.8 is attractive?
YES. VERY. Absolutely indefinitely undeniably pretty. (how's that for politically correct. =))
I'm going on mission trip with her. Do you honestly want me slaughtered? =/

7.Tell me something about No.7
Mommy! hahaa. She... She. Loves her discus more than me. =(

8.Do you know anything about no.12's family?
uh oh. nope. =P I shall have to find out.

9.What is no.8's favorite?
favorite what? Enting!!! wat's your favorite!?! *screams across a few HDB blocks*
I am assuming its God. haha. Yes. "A star" grade of an answer.

10.What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?
HAHa. I'd jump for joy. Seriously. After jumping, I'd confess that I probably like her too.

11. What language does 15 speak?
Caroline!? AHAHA. lemme think. This is a tough one. Not exactly sure, Sometimes it sounds like Italian, sometimes, Swahili with a bit of French.

12.Who is 9 going out with?
LOL. Jolene, you had better confess right NOW. ahhaa.

13.How old is 16 now?
22. =) eh no. eh... 21? Yah. 21. Birthday not yet over.

14.When was the las time u talked to 13?
Whoa. A couple of weeks ago. He's in Canada.

15.Who's 2's favorite singer?
Oh no. ahahah. Sam should know. I should go ask him. If he doesn't know. er. Good luck to him. hahaa

16.Would you date number 4?
(I'm desperately praying 4 is a girl as i scroll up.)
DANIEL CHIA.... Need I say more.....

17.Would you date 7?
yah. Shopping date. ahahah. The best. =)

18.is 15 single?
er. Yes. I think.

19.What's 10's last name?
Ng.=/ Next.

20.Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
(I question my obedience to this survey again...)
Yes. I would.

21.What school does 3 go to?
NTU lah.

22.Where does 6 live?
Whoa. I don't know.

23.What's your favorite thing about number 5?
Haha. He's musically talented. Goodness lah..

Now to tag people. Again. Buggers. ahaha.... 5 is it? Sigh.
Andrea. Doreen. Dan Chia(my gay friend). YingChiang. Jolene the pangsai kia. hahaah
goodness.
It's over. Now to bombard Ann. >=(

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

date DANIEL CHIA DATE HIM DATE HIM!!!!oh man SO FARNI!!!!i oso wan to do! so random!!!AHHhh..hahahha..

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home