Work

Okay. Enough is enough. It has suddenly dawned upon me that my lazing around has come to no good and I am in grave danger of self-inflicted extinction.

No more adsfklasghkdjhgej-ing attitude. No more giving in the to Lazy Man Action Party. No more usless to-do lists. yes. Reform!!! Merdeka!! My brain screams.

A DO-IT-NOW list.
1. Do a nice background for Caroline.
2. Pack tommorrow and the next day's sailing bag.
3. Do something about the injections tommorrow for fear it might clash with meeting my beloved Sai Ling

Good three. Three is my favourite number. An easy number to comple..t..
Crap. oh bummer. need to call Andrea about the FOC things. (Brain has started to run amok like a Spider with Parkinsons.)

4. Call Andrea to confirm FOC meeting date.

Okay. Enough. Or I'll never get anything done.
Vote for the Workaholics Party. Yes. Indeed i shall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home