Tired.

Was talking to Andrea and she told me that her eye-candy looked like the type too stream into mechanical engineering. So since I was planning to stream into that particular field, I could along the way make friends with him and intro her to him and you know the rest.
(are u still reading?)

I'm slightly offended. Ha. Pesposterous indeed. Like pompous little promfrets from Pompeii. I feel like a majestic pawn in someone's conquest for love. But being the fantabulous (fantastically fabulous) friend that Andrea is, and being the stupendously nice guy that I am, I have decided to help her for a small fee of a pint of Ben & Jerrys.

Yes.
Jon Lame's Matchmaking agency.
True love is only an ice-cream away.

But why am I slightly offended? Because I have sworn off eye-candies. Yes. I shall tell you the story.
It happened one fateful day when we were studying at national library. Then appeared this beautiful girl. One with flowy hair and brown eyes and a grace so dramatic it would blow you off your feet. (okay.. Never mind. Imagine the pretty girl of your dreams.)

It was love at first sight. At least until her hip-hip-pretty-face-of-a-stupid-dancer-boyfriend appeared and gave her a peck on the cheek. The moment he put her arms round her waist felt exactly like the moment you turn your head to see a pair of bright headlights to the time u close your eyes waiting for impact.

Needless to say, I swore off eye-candies.

Anyhow just washed my tank. Its getting so late I'm actually early.(like that made any sense.)
I sat there scrubbing the thing for a whole 10 minutes and when I finally got up, the pins and needles had gathered on my leg as if for an important voodoo convention and I almost fell over like a bowling pin.

"wah lau." I muttered under my breath.
Simultaneously, my brain went: "heng sia, never fall down."

thank God for friction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home