hmm.

Terribly tired.
Terribly drained.

Think I've fallen into a weird pit of stereotyping and can't get out. Oh well. AC boys will be AC boys. I hope things will turn out for the better. Talk to me soon please.

That was awfully random.

Sai Ling was fun today. Spent the Entire day with her. So glad. Makes me so utterly depressingly happy, just playing Ass-hole tai tee till 4 am before the Event.

This will be a busy week indeed. Shall be gone for camp again from Thursday till Saturday. Hope it will be swell. I'm swimming in procrastination and laziness has gotten the best of me. I shall... sleep.

Am already burnt a nice shade of brown from a long day out at sea. Hopefully, I won't be fairly negro from the camp when i go to church on Sunday. I pray not.

Caroline's Balloon is deflating steadfastly in my room. It's starting to look worryingly like a shiny floating prune. Still fighting the tiny urges to suck the helium and do an impersonations of the elections.

MI:3 was fantastic. There's so much action i couldn't take it. There's more action in MI:3 than there is wheat in coco-pops. okay... rather off topic.

Hmmm. ah yes.

warm-fuzzy-feeling-smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home