Idiotic Idioms.

I realize I'm terrified of anonymous taggers on my tag board. I'm pondering if the smiley who posted a smiley is a person I know. Hello there.(yes you.) Keep smiling. Please leave your blog address next time. =] simply because I can't make heads or tails of a face.

My baby crayfish have died. I'm devastated beyond recognition. I was hoping to nuture them to teenage hood and find them good homes. (or as some of you pet-eating-people would say, good stomachs.) Oh well come to think of it, shan't be too sad. Its my fault for expecting. As the saying goes: Don't count your crayfish before they hatch.

My mom asked for a massage on her leg. And as I pulled and rubbed the swollen area near the ankle, I commented about the swelling's uncanny resemblence to a baobab tree. She went :"Really?!". To which I replied, "Nah. I was just pulling your leg."

I remembered I sprained my fingers once. Was so badly sprained I couldn't move them at all. (I swore off basket ball ever since.) The doctor had bandaged it to another finger to prevent it from moving. Anxious to play sports again, I asked the doctor:" How long will it take to heal?" He said with a straight face:" If it heals fast... About 2 weeks? Keep your fingers crossed."


"you know those terrorists? The ones that knocked down the twin towers?"
"erm,... Yea. What about them?"
"Well they should have gone straight to the white house and knocked it flat out."
"oook.... Why?"
"Well. It would be a lot easier if they went straight to the point and stopped beating around the bush."
"ahhh. I see. Hmmm..."

My friend dropped her phone onto muddy grass patch. She ran over to the rolling phone and picked it up.
"looks pretty clean to me." She comments. "Surprising indeed."
"Nah.." I reply. "Haven't u heard?... A rolling phone gathers no moss."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home