nonsense. so much nonsense.

It seems to me.
That people like nonsense. Or what comes of it.
I don't why but they do. Its possibly the same reason people like gossip or the same reason why people like trashy novels.
Which is perfectly fine with me. I'm full of it. (Nonsense of course. not trashy novels. For those who are nodding furiously, you ought to get shot.)

For this reason, it seems good enough to continue blogging all the crap out. So that someone out there can be happy. Besides, better out than in-side-out eh?

If you haven't the foggiest idea what is going on. Or are totally lost in this monologue of thoughts. I do hope you find a map, or a way out of this mess. Really. You shouldn't be here. OR wasting your time here. Unless you're in deep search of crap or what not. Then yes you've come to the right place. I sell loads of it by the tons of wanton.

Speaking of which, NTU's chicken rice stall sells very unfulfilling wanton mee. Its ridiculous. If you're the kind who can get full on half a bowl of rice, you're really amazing, and its the stall for you. The portions are happily miniscule.

The exams are back as you can see. Along with all the happy subjects and what not, come all the crap, and what not as well. And along with all the crap and what not, come happy people who love crap as well.

I still don't understand the whole lot about liking crap! You say. Well neither do i. It gives me fuzbumps. What are fuzbumps? I have no idea. Just trying to figure them out will give u mozburps. What are mozburps? Don't bother, or you'll really get something horribly incurable. Like curiousty. Which is particularly incurable. Why cure it anyway? I dont' know. Don't ask. it'd make you curious.

Which could possibly be why people love crap. It makes them curious about stuff they never thought about. Or maybe, that the sun perhaps should have risen form the north instead of the east. Maybe, if you change your bearings and screw up your compass it really wouldn't matter. Doesn't solve poverty does it? or the world's food health problems. Doesn't even make the sun happy. Or would it?

I can imagine the sun being awfully bored by now, watching the planets circulate around it. I wonder if it'll get fed up one day and implode or walk off to another galaxy and settle down with its significant other.
Perhaps.
One day.
It might.
Then we'll all go off spinning on the wrong axis and land in some hideously dark orb.
I hope not. For crapping out loud

Oh well back to confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Ihave a obnoxious quiz tomorrow. I shall do very awfully bloody well. IF i can even survive the ordeal and manage to pen something done. Without being sacarstic in the process. humbug. to books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home