You've got it going.

Minutes after I've left my house, I have bumped into the NICEest smelling woman in the entire universe. She smelt so fantastic, that I couldn't help but walk slowly behind her to catch small glimpses of her wonderful perfume, which smells faintly of golden apples, cinnamon.

As she waltzes through the streets, people turn their heads to look. The hipster jeans that comfortably hug her waist, bask in the attention, like a peacock in full bloom. The sweater that wraps nicely around her shoulders radiate beauty. And mystery.

She sashays like a cat walk model and very nearly. Very, very nearly, causes a traffic jam. The uncle in a lorry stops his lorry midway, just for her to cross the road.( even though the green man is gone.)

I am tempted to walk past her and turn to see if she looks as good as she smells, but I can't help it. She smells too good for me to stop walking behind her. I decide to contend with walking behind her until i decide to run for my bus.

The bus is the only thing that is more important than sweet smelling women.

--------------------------------------------
She's constantly on my mind during the bus ride.
Until i decide.
Very fruitfully.
That i love women who smell GOood.
not just good. niether gooood. but GOood.

There is however.
Something that smells better than that.
That. I decide.
Is someone who smells of Christ.

That kind of scent.
Is just divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home