Ruthie

My sister is so funny.

The first time she went to my dad's office, she brought along a Hello Kitty glass cup to make hot chocolate in. She also made my dad promise not to secretly use it when she's away.

This time, she's brought her pillow along with her as well. She tells me in hushed whispers :" I am going to turn Daddy's office into my little pigsty." She gives a cheeky sagely grin. (a cheeky sagely grin? how does someone do that? I don't know. Ask her. She did it.) I can't help but snigger.

My dad has seen through her devious little ploy though. He brought back the pillow this afternoon. I am not surprised he brought it back. Its A4 sized and has hearts and Hello Kitty embroided on it. I'm pretty sure he'd be the brunt of office jokes if he's caught red handed with that kind of pillow on his desk.

She has not given up and tells me of her plans for another attack to invade the office. Its so funny and adorable I secretly want to kiss her.

I pat her on the head instead, and hug her.

She's so funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home