so much coffeeeee

"I neeeeed sleep." I tell my half bewildered and hungry sister. This horridly early tuesday morning. (oh shucks! 'Its only tuesday', I realise... and reality sets in.)

She chuckles.
"Really. I've just been introduced to a guy by the name of Othneil who remembers me as the guy with funky hairdo and... eye liner." I cry.

The few seconds between the last two words and her expression is rather short lived. She wrinkles her nose, as if to sneeze, and throws her head back in a tremendous laughter that shakes the roof of the HDB flat. She promptly knocks her the back of her head onto the cupboard behind. her. ('orh-bee-quack' i think to myself.)

"ow. " She says, still grinning form ear to ear. I make a face at her.( that kind that looks like this--> =/), and roll my eyes at her. She rolls them back at me.(haha... I'm sorry. I couldn't resist it.)

"That's not very fair." She says after a while, whilest munching on her Nutella sandwich." I've never seen you put eye liner on". She fakes an angry face and sticks her hands on to her hips.

"And... you can have the last few slices of bread la. I'm worried its not enough for you. Cuz you're having exams. I'll go find something else to eat." She says quickly, before I can retort.

Some people ought to get smacked, shot, and hugged and kissed at the same time.

She's one of them.

I smile secretly to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home